looking for something?

Content

Sunday, May 25, 2014

Love Letter to Mom By Diadermine

Love Letter to Mom By Diadermine
Love Letter to Mom By Diadermine

Watch a heartwarming, honest love declaration to all mothers. This video is a tribute to the special relationship between mothers and daughters, to the precious moments and the tough moments. It sums up to a beautiful, precious relationship that never ends: No matter if you leave or change things, this bond just grows bigger and stronger and becomes a timeless love. A timeless love from Diadermine, dedicated to all mom's and daughters in the world.
Find out more on http://www.diadermine.com


Oh and for the story My Mum cried this morning. She was very touch by this video. Love Her!

0 Lovers:

Post a Comment

Behind The Web

Writer: Amber Jam Source: Various Sources All photos copyright their respective owners.

Something

In this blog I will write about where I find inspiration, feature others photographers I like and show a little of my work.


Feel free to comment and contact me anytime.